The Barnacle has retained the services of Harris Rand Lusk to conduct this search. Inquiries, nominations, and applications may be directed in confidence to:
Anne McCarthy, COO and Senior Director
Harris Rand Lusk
122 East 42nd Street, Suite 3605
New York, NY 10168
Please put “Barnacle CRM” in the subject line of your e-mailed resume.
Barnacle Parking Enforcement (“Barnacle”) is the fast-growing company behind the device that is transforming the parking enforcement industry. The Barnacle sticks to a windshield using technology that applies 750 pounds of pressurized grip and weighs less than most boots. Parking enforcement officers can apply the device from the safety of a sidewalk as opposed to a boot-type device that requires dangerous work in the street, and a “Pay and Remove” system allows the motorist to remove the Barnacle themselves, in minutes. The Barnacle is currently in use in a number of cities and private lots worldwide.
The Barnacle is seeking a Customer Relationship Manager. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, he/she must possess a deep knowledge about serving customers in a business environment, understand customer service technology and tools, and have a highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction. The Customer Relationship Manager is a key leader on the sales team, focusing on implementing the customer strategy and shaping the customer culture for the company. He/she is primarily responsible for the implementation and management of critical end-to-end business processes that result in improvements to the customer experience and the company’s financials.
- Monitor, implement, and manage critical end-to-end sales and customer service processes to drive improvements to our customer experience and financials.
- Oversee the Customer Service team. This team manages all aspects of customer orders from initial communication through delivery. This includes daily communication with customers, production scheduling, and shipping to ensure orders are on track, as well as the resolution of any emergency issues both internally and externally. This should result in streamlined sales processes, improved response times, and higher customer satisfaction levels.
- Analyzes and reports customer feedback trends.
- Assist Sales team in implementing customer specific processes such as inventory management solutions, customer service integration, and master pricing portals.
- Measure and track overall customer service performance to meet internal goals as well as external customer requirements.
- Conduct service related tasks such as order processing and delivery management for select accounts.
- Innovate based on customer needs.
- Build a strong relationship with outside service partners; assist in the negotiation of all agreements with them.
- Bachelor’s degree (Management, Business, or Finance)
- Tech Savvy
- At least five years of customer service management/sales/logistics leadership experience in a comparable environment, preferably for an international company.
- Proven track record of improved customer satisfaction and efficiency.
- CRM experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and wear many hats in a fast-paced organization.
- Excellent leader who drives results through teamwork, collaboration, and strong communication, leading by example.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Applicants and employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of any legally protected category, including sexual orientation or gender identity. EEO/AA/VET/Disability Employer